Sunday 1 April 2018

March Progress on 2015/2016 Challenge Pieces

Hello there!

Another month has flown past already so it's time to check in with my stitching for March on my outstanding WIPs started back in 2015/2016. Remember that my aim is to finish one and work on two more each month. So, how did I do?

Well, I finished Spring Alphabet by Lizzie Kate (posted previously) and worked on:



Canal Crossing by Heritage Crafts
started 10th February 2015; last stitched on last month
filled in the top and then worked in from the bottom right
(big blocks of colour ensured rapid progress)



Spotted Owls by from the Young'uns collection by Gloria and Pat
started 21st February 2015; last worked on October 2015 (was it really that long ago?!)
stitched the branch, some leaves and started their tails

In April I should be able to finish Canal Crossing and make further progress on Spotted Owls and another project from my remaining WIPs.

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Rachel. I should dig out my young'uns.

Linda

Mary said...

The owls are so pretty and Canal Crossing is lovely.

Katie said...

Great work on your WIPs. They both look great.

Faith... said...

Great progress on both Rachel! Love your Owls.

Preeti said...

Great progress! The owls look cute.